Administration or Reception Team Volunteer
Could a volunteer role with our Administration or Reception Team be for you?
The team’s goal is to contribute to the smooth running of the charity.
What will you do?
- Support other functions behind the scenes that drive our advice work
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and databases
- Organising and scanning documentation
- Greet client and explain how long they may be waiting
- Signpost clients
What’s in it for you?
- Improve my employment prospects
- Give something back to the community and be part of something
- Improve personal skills & experience
- And we’ll reimburse travel expenses incurred too.
What abilities do you need?
- Be friendly and approachable
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be willing to learn about, and follow, the Citizens Advice aims, principles and policies
How much time do you need to give?
The time commitment can be flexible so come and discuss this with us.
Our volunteers come from a range of backgrounds and we particularly welcome applications from disabled people, people with physical or mental health conditions, LGBT+ and nonbinary people, and people from Black Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
What are the next steps?
If you are interested in becoming an administration or receptionist volunteer then click the button below for information on how to apply.