We need your support
Citizens Advice Halton is a registered charity and our services are FREE. We rely on the support of people like you to ensure that we are ready with advice when we are needed. Right now, the demand for our services from every age group is greater than ever.
What would you do if…
- The bailiffs were knocking on your door while your wife was having a baby?
- Or you were too ill to work and your benefits were cut?
- Or you faced losing your home and dog after redundancy led to mounting debts?
These are some of the things that have happened to our clients. With a local Citizens Advice office in the community, you (and your friends and family) have somewhere to turn – four in ten people have used Citizens Advice at some point in their lives.
To make a donation, please click here:
A donation of any amount would be greatly appreciated – and if you ever need us, we hope to be here for you too.
* Every £5 will help us to deal with a problem over the phone
* Every £10 will help us advise someone face-to-face
* Every £20 will help us buy a law book
* Every £50 will help us run a training session for our volunteers
Citizens Advice Halton provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. It values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. The service aims to provide the advice people need for the problems they face, and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.